- John Locke Foundation - An excellent resource for NC residents interested in local and state government.
- Carolina Journal Online - The John Lock Foundation's project that keeps NC residents updated with latest news and developments on local and state topics.
- NC Civitas Instutute - Another resource for NC civic topics and information.
- Civitas Action - NC non-profit which ranks NC assembly and senate members in their conservatism, based on their votes on legislation.
- NC Assembly Legislation Search - North Carolina General Assembly Legislation Lookup
- Our Congressmen - North Carolina Congressmen in the US House and Senate
- THE Objectivist of Western NC and possibly the entire south east…
- NC 912 & Tea Party Groups
"We hold it to be self-evident that all persons are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, the enjoyment of the fruits of their own labor, and the pursuit of happiness." - Article 1, Section 1 of the North Carolina Constitution