R912 Local/County Resources
- Rutherford County Government
- The Digital Courier (local newspaper)
- Proposal by The John Locke Foundation: Separating the Public and Private Sectors
- "any council member or county commissioner who votes for a subsidy and the city or county manager who recommends the subsidy must post a $50,000 personal bond. If after a year (or some designated period) the project loses taxpayer money, the bond is forfeited to the treasury to help compensate taxpayers for the loss. "
- John Locke Foundation County Grade For Rutherford County
page revision: 15, last edited: 21 Nov 2012 06:57